Saturday 28 August 2010

Wedding Songs


Classic Wedding Songs
Frank Sanatra - The Way You Look Tonight
Etta James - At Last
Stevie Wonder - Ribbon in the Sky
Shania Twain - From this Moment
Celine Dion - Power of Love
Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love
Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
Westlife - I Want To Grow Old With You
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me


RnB Wedding Songs
Eric Benet - Spend My Life With You
Boys II Men - I do
UNV - So In Love With You
Babyface - Everytime I Close my Eyes
Luther Vandross - Always and Forever
Stevie Wonder - Ribbon in the Sky
Brian McKnight - Still in Love With You
Luther Vandross - Here and Now
Jamie Foxx - Wedding Song (Acoustic)

Edwin McCain - I Could Not Ask For More

1 comment: