Sunday 26 September 2010

Alternative Style Wedding Rings

Ring 1, Ring 2, Ring 3, Ring 4, Ring 5, Ring 6

I know what your thinking. These Are Rings - there's nothing Alternative about them! Well I should specifically mention that their style are styles which few of us would really ever think about. I know I wouldn't!

Everyone knows what their wedding ring and especially their engagement ring will look like! We just hope our significant others know that too!! Don't you just Wish Men Could Read Minds! Would make life so much easier. It seems we are getting a little off topic here! ...

So with the Alternative Month in mind I have rampaged Google images as much as I possibly could and out popped the above! My favourite is probably the first Knot type ring - definitely showing some symbolism! But the one next to it is superb! (Ahem Ahem)

Keeping you updated on the latest and possibly the most Diverse range of Wedding Style Tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment